
On Sunday night, we went over to my Grandmother's house for Christmas with my Mom's family. It was Grant's first Christmas experience and he really had a great time! He just looked around at everyone and all of the gifts and was pretty interested in opening presents. Of course, he loved the tissue paper the best :) Unfortunately, Brandon was sick with a stomach virus and wasn't able to come, but thankfully he is feeling better now and Grant and I have not gotten sick. I really don't want Grant to be sick on Christmas! Anyway, Grandmother had cooked so much food...it was all really good and we had so much fun visiting and playing! It was a great way to start Christmas week! Luckily, I am off work this entire week and have really enjoyed spending some quality time with my little man!
No comments:
Post a Comment