Grant turned 16 months this week! We had to break out the pants and fall/winter clothes for the past few days because it has been cooler, which has been really nice. Grant is still a little ball of energy...I really don't understand how one person can have so much energy :) He continues to learn new things each day and Brandon and I truly are amazed at how quickly he can learn and pick up on new things. He can tell you the sounds of a duck, dog, cat, monkey, cow, pig, sheep, chick, frog, clock, train, truck/car and I'm sure I am forgetting some of them. He can identify so many different objects and people and is starting to talk more in 2-3 word phrases. He absolutely loves daycare and all of his friends there and continues to be obsessed with hats! His favorite things are still playing outside, reading books, and doing anything that involves playing with his daddy. He really has the cutest little personality and I could listen to his laugh all day long!
I think someone needs a haircut...
"I am one!"
Two of Grant's favorite books: Goodnight Moon and Little Blue Truck
"No Mom, I will not open my eyes for one more picture!"
Playing with beach toys and getting ready for the beach!
No comments:
Post a Comment