Grant got new books, a puzzle, truck, tractor and a new car from Santa. Grant (and Hannah) absolutely loved his car and he would hardly get out of it to open all of his other presents! I got Brandon an iPad 2 and he was super excited about that.
I love that Brandon, Grant and I along with Kelli, Heath, Hannah and Mary Ellen all get to wake up at my parents house on Christmas morning...that is one of our Christmas traditions and I love that Grant and Hannah get to play together on Christmas morning!
Grant in his new car for the first time
Hannah checking out everything that Santa brought her
They both loved this car!
Slam Dunk! Grant loved this basketball goal from Kelli, Heath and Hannah
Hannah dressed up like Minnie Mouse
One of my favorite gifts...Thanks Aunt Kelli!
Grant riding his tractor...thanks PawPaw and MiMi!
Golf clubs from Daddy
They really do love each other:)
I love this sweet little boy!
Grant and Hannah loved their table and chairs from PawPaw and MiMi
PawPaw on Christmas Morning
Awesome Aunts and Sisters!
This truly was a wonderful Christmas! I can't say enough how thankful I am for my family!
No comments:
Post a Comment