Sunday, April 22, 2012

My Big Boy Bed

On Saturday we converted Grant's crib to a toddler bed.  Grant has been so excited about his "big boy" bed.  Of course I was nervous about the change, but it really isn't that much different from his crib.  He loves being able to get in and out by himself and has done great so far staying in the bed at night and during nap.  He also loves jumping on his bed a little too much:) This morning he woke up, sat up in his bed and was talking/singing to himself like usual.  When I went in his room, he was standing in the middle of his room looking around like, "I just got out of the bed by mysef, now what do I do?"  He can't stop talking about his big boy bed!

Dad adding on the toddler rail...nice hat:)
Being silly:)


No comments:

Post a Comment