Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Snow Days

We had one of the biggest snows in a decade last week and got around 8 inches of snow at our house! The boys were of course out of school Wed-Friday and Brandon had to work a ton to help get all of the power back on. I was at home with the boys Wednesday, Thursday and part of the day Friday until Brandon could come home. Luckily, I have amazing teammates that were able to cover for me at work.

The boys and I had lots of play time together and a little bit of time playing in the snow as well. I have to say that it wasn't a small task getting all of us bundled up so that we could all go out! It was Colton's first time being out in the snow and he just looked around in amazement:) Grant loved every minute of being outside playing! Although snow days can be fun, I'm so glad everything is back to normal now and I have to say that I am really ready and looking forward to spring!
Snow day 1- I watched Grant play from the porch while Colton played in the exersaucer

Grant really loved the snow!
Snow day 2- Too much time in doors! Grant moved the entire train and train tracks from the train table to the floor. I was pretty impressed at how well he rebuilt everything! 
It snowed so hard all Thursday morning!
We all went out to play and Colton got to play out in the snow for the first time!



These boys have so much fun together!



Just for a little comparison...Grant's first time in the snow in January 2011:)

No comments:

Post a Comment