Sunday, June 22, 2014

Happy Father's Day!

 
Last Sunday, the boys and I had fun wishing their dad a Happy Father's Day! We were able to spend the day together as a family, which was great especially since Brandon and I have both been so busy with work recently. We took a family trip to the Schiele Museum and the boys really enjoyed that! PaPaw and MaMaw came to Grant's last t-ball game on Saturday and the boys were able to wish PaPaw a Happy Father's day on Saturday. Overall, it was a nice weekend:)
Happy Father's Day to an amazing dad and husband! I appreciate so much everything you do for the boys and for me and I am so proud and thankful for the family that we have created together!
Miss you so much Daddy every single day, but especially on days like Father's day. Love you so much and try to take comfort in knowing that you are our guardian angel now.


No comments:

Post a Comment