Sunday, November 14, 2010

6 months!

6 months old today...I just can't believe he is already 6 months old. I know I say that each month he gets older, but I REALLY can't believe Grant is 6 months old! He is getting to be such a big boy. I have been looking back at his pictures when he was a baby and 1-2 months old and he has changed so much. One thing that has changed is his hair color. It was dark brown when he was born, but now is getting lighter and lighter and has a hint of red. He still has bright blue eyes. I know I am a little bias, but he has one of the sweetest smiles that I have ever seen and I absolutely love his laugh! All of his daycare teachers talk about how he is such a happy and smiley baby. Don't get me wrong, he still has his bouts of crying, but it is much less now. He really only cries when he is really hungry or really sleepy.

He is around 18 lbs now. We go for his 6 month check up in 2 weeks so we will find out his exact weight. He is wearing 6-9 month clothing and size 2-3 diapers. He still eats about 35 ozs. a day and has done well this weekend with starting rice cereal.

He loves rolling around on the floor and can stand straight up in his ExerSaucer. He also loves to stick his tongue out as you can see in some of the pictures below. He is getting more interested in books and loves singing songs with Mom and Dad.

Our sweet little man is growing up so fast and I know it won't be long before he is crawling and we are baby proofing everything. I love watching him reach milestones, but I would be ok with time slowing down just a little...








No comments:

Post a Comment