Grant had a great first thanksgiving! We spent lots of time with my family and Brandon's family and Grant got to see some of his aunts, uncles, and cousins that he doesn't get to see very much. He did great with the traveling and visiting and was exhausted by the time we got back home on Thursday night. Overall, we couldn't have asked for a better first thanksgiving for Grant.
We are now in full swing Christmas mode in McAdenville :) We did lots of decorating this weekend and got our Christmas tree up and decorated. Grant loves looking at the decorations and all of the lights! The McAdenville lights will be officially turned on on Wednesday night. I have to say that I love Christmas time and it is going to be even more special this year...experiencing everything for the first time with Grant! I can't wait to take him to sit on Santa's lap and for a stroll around McAdenville to see all of the lights!
No comments:
Post a Comment