Saturday, January 1, 2011

Christmas Morning

Toys! Toys! Toys! That is how I will describe Grant's first Christmas! He seriously got so many toys! We had a great time at PawPaw and MiMi's house on Christmas morning! Hannah got a playhouse from Santa and Grant and Hannah had a great time playing in it. We opened presents for hours on Christmas morning and Grant and Hannah got so many fun things :)

Unfortunately Grant did wake up with a runny nose on Christmas and he still has a cold now. We also had a white Christmas for the first time in many years. Normally I would be excited about a white Christmas, but having snow on Christmas means Dad has to go to work, which is not so much fun. Luckily, Brandon didn't have to go in on Christmas day, but he did have to work all day the day after Christmas. Grant and I watched it snow while Dad was at work and spent the day playing with all of his new toys!













No comments:

Post a Comment