Saturday, January 1, 2011

Happy New Year!

I can't believe it is already 2011! 2010 brought lots of changes in my life and I can't wait to see what 2011 will bring! Grant has grown and changed so much in the past 7 1/2 months and truly is the joy of my life. I really can't even remember what my life was like without him (except for the fact that I wasn't as tired!). Anyway, we have had a relaxing New Year's Day. Grant has played with his new toys most of the day. He also ate fruit for the first time today...pears and he loved them! Brandon and I went out to eat last night at Red Rocks, which is our New Year's Eve tradition. We have been going there for the past 5 years on New Year's eve. Brandon proposed exactly 5 years ago today. It is hard to believe how things have changed in the last 5 years! I can only hope that the next 5 years will be as great as the last 5!






One last Christmas picture...

No comments:

Post a Comment