Kelli and Heath are members of the country club in Morganton and they invited us over for a day at the pool. Kelli, Mary Ellen and I took Grant and Hannah to the pool and Brandon and Heath played golf and then joined us at the pool later that afternoon. We had such a great time!! After Grant gets warmed up to being in the pool...he really enjoys it and had lots of fun playing with the water toys. Hannah is definitely a little water baby :) I know I have said this so many times, but it is so much fun to watch Grant and Hannah play together! After our afternoon at the pool, we went back to Kelli's and MiMi and PawPaw joined us for pizza. Grant was exhausted by the end of the day and slept the whole way home. We really had an awesome day and can't wait for our next visit!
TWO
12 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment