Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Happy 4th!

We had a great July 4th weekend!  On Saturday, we went to a festival in Belmont with the Powells.  Grant and Lila had lots of fun playing and exploring the park and dancing to the live music...they are so cute to watch :)  On Sunday, we went to the lake to see my family and we celebrated my 31st birthday.  (Am I really 31?)  Grant absolutely loves riding on the golf cart and playing with Hannah.  He rode on the boat for the first time and liked that.  He didn't enjoy the life jacket very much and wasn't really a fan of swimming in the lake, but I think it was mostly related to the life jacket.  All in all, it was a great trip to the lake!

Grant is also officially done with the bottle.  We stopped his bedtime bottle this weekend and he is drinking completely from a sippy cup now.  It actually went really well and I don't think he even misses his bottle...my little man is really growing up :)

He is also getting his 5th tooth.  It is coming in on the top left side and I think he is about to get some more bottom front teeth.


Playing and exploring at the park

Such great Dads!


Shake it Lila!


Fun times with PawPaw!


Loving ice cream and playing in the outdoor kitchen :)

Getting ready for the boat ride


Nothing like a boat ride to help rest and relax!

No comments:

Post a Comment