Aunt Mary Ellen got married on October 7th and we were all in her wedding! I may be a little bias...but Grant was the cutest ring bearer I have ever seen!! I was really nervous about how he would do and over all, Grant and Hannah both did really well! Hannah was the flower girl and Grant carried a sign that said, "Here Comes the Bride" and they walked down the aisle together. They were so precious together! Aunt Mary Ellen looked beautiful and we all had a great night. Grant and Hannah especially loved all of the dancing! We are so happy for Aunt Mary Ellen and Uncle Adam!
Relaxing before the big night
All dressed up!
The bridesmaids
Proud Sisters
So sweet!
Mr. and Mrs. Pike
Brandon gave an awesome toast
Dancing the night away!
Daddy and his girls...all grown up and married!
No comments:
Post a Comment