So I've gotten a little behind with blogging...we have had a really busy past few weeks. One thing that we have really been focusing on for the past month is potty training! Grant has gradually been doing better and better using the potty at home, but wouldn't potty at school. Two weeks ago (on that Thursday) we finally had a break through and Grant used the potty at school! Ever since then, he has really been doing great with potty training regarding peeing in the potty. He now always wears underwear when he's at home and has been wearing pull-ups at school because we still have mastered pooping in the potty consistently:) He still wears a diaper when he sleeps of course, but otherwise we are not using diapers! I am so proud of my little man! We definitely still have a little more work to do (on pooping in the potty), but I am so proud of how far we have come!
Grant gets a quarter for his piggy bank when he uses the potty and a sucker if he poops in the potty:)
Grants new underwear collection...Cars and Mickey Mouse!
No comments:
Post a Comment