Saturday, December 1, 2012

Happy Birthday PawPaw!

So I've been a little behind with blogging...we have been really busy lately:)

The Sunday before Thanksgiving, we celebrated PawPaw's 57th birthday!  PawPaw has been pretty sick lately and has been getting a lot of treatments to help him get better. He is such a strong man and is doing everything he can to get better. He is such a great PawPaw and loves Grant and Hannah more than I could ever say.  He is also the most caring and loving Dad and I am so very thankful for him and everything he has done for our family. We were all so excited to get together to celebrate his birthday!  I am very happy to say that PawPaw has been feeling better this week and is going to get a break from all of his treatments for the month of December.  We are all looking forward to spending more time together for the holidays!



No comments:

Post a Comment