GRANT IS GOING TO BE A BIG BROTHER!! and he really couldn't be more excited! Mommy and Daddy are pretty excited too! He likes to tell everyone that he is going to be a "big big brover" and he is so cute when he says it:) He also likes to tell people, "Mommy has a baby in her tummy." That is how my entire family found out. We were all sitting around the table on a Sunday night having the weekly discussion that my mom and sister like to have about when Brandon and I are having more kids and Grant just blurted out "Mommy has a baby in her tummy!" So there it was...everyone knew and it was a pretty cute way from them to find out:) I am due May 19...yes just 5 days after Grant's birthday, but I'm not really expecting to make it that far...Grant was born at 38 weeks. I have had a lot of nausea again, but have finally started feeling better. Of course, I have been extremely tired but we are all very excited about the new addition to our family! We will find out in 1 week if Grant will have a baby brother or baby sister. I know he is going to be the best "big brover" ever!!
TWO
12 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment