Brandon's work schedule has changed so I am taking them each morning and going in to work later and Brandon is picking them up. Getting used to the new schedule, getting myself and the boys out the door by 7:15, and Brandon getting off work on time to pick them up hasn't been the easiest task and we are still working on making the schedule work. There are also so many chores to do in the evenings now (washing bottles, making dinner, doing laundry, getting everything ready for the next day, bath time and bed time x2) but we are still trying to spend as much quality time with the boys as possible. I have been really busy at work so that does help the day go by more quickly and it keeps me from thinking about how Colton is doing all day. I have to say that it has been great to see everyone at work again, but it has been just as difficult to leave Colton as it was to leave Grant.
I do feel so fortunate though to have such a great place for both of them to go each day and family available to help us out. Ultimately I know they are both fine...playing, learning and growing all day long.
Monday morning about to leave for his first day at daycare
Grant couldn't be more excited to have Colton at school with him!
No comments:
Post a Comment