Sunday, May 25, 2014

Mother's Day 2014

We had a really great, but very busy Mother's day this year! Brandon and the boys were very sweet and got me a new picture frame, coffee mug and gift card. Their cards were so special and Grant signed his name and told his Daddy what to write in the card. It said, "I love you Mom. You're the best mom I know. Your heart is sweet." So precious!

We visited MaMaw, MiMi and GiGi and wished "Happy Mother's Day!" to all of them.

I strive everyday to be the best mom that I can be and it is the single most important thing in my life. I love my boys with all my heart (and their dad!) and am so thankful for them every day. Don't get me wrong, there are plenty of challenges that come along with being a mom, but I wouldn't trade any of it for anything! I hope they feel my love and guidance always.
Love these boys so much!


So blessed to be their mom

Wishing MaMaw a great Mother's Day!

Grant loves exploring the farm with PaPaw

Having fun with dad!

Happy Mother's Day MiMi!
3 generations...so grateful for my mom and grandmother

Love my sisters!
The girls:)
Couldn't be more thankful to be their mom
Happy Mother's Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment