Grant went to daycare today for a few hours before he starts all day on Thursday. It was just as much for me as for him to see if I would really be able to leave him. It was really hard and their was a lot of crying...from me anyway. His teacher said he did well. The other three kids are older than him and were completely obsessed with him and wanting to touch him. It was pretty cute. Anyway, I'm still having a hard time with the whole daycare thing and being away from him all day, but we'll see how everything goes after he starts fulltime. I can't believe I only have two days left before I'm back to work :(
TWO
12 years ago
Awww Grant is a big boy. He'll be "cool kid" in class and everyone will love him. Good luck to you when you go back to work.
ReplyDelete