
Grant and I both made it through his first two full days of daycare and my first two days back at work. I have to say that it wasn't as bad as I was expecting. The anticipation of everything was way worse than it really was. Grant's teachers said he did well during his first two days. I know it will take him a little while to get use to everything...his teachers, the other children, and his new routine, but he seems to be happy and adjusting well to everything. I really enjoyed seeing all of my coworkers and I have to say that it was kind of nice to enter the "adult world" again, although it is really difficult to not be with Grant all day. Luckily, my job keeps me really busy so it helps the day go by fast and I don't dwell on the fact that I am not with him as much. Our new morning and evening routines have also gone pretty smoothly for the first two days and I know those routines will get easier. Brandon takes him to daycare and I pick him up, which is working out really well. I get so excited as it gets close to 4 o'clock each day so I can go pick him up! I hope everything continues to go as well next week!
On His Way to His First Full Day of Daycare

After Returning Home from His First Day of Daycare
No comments:
Post a Comment