Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Mommy and Me

Grant and I spent my last day before I start back to work hanging out at home and playing. We had a great day...although I did shed a few tears (ok, maybe it was more than a few). We talked about him starting daycare and I explained everything to him and am hoping that everything goes smoothly tomorrow. I know it will take us a few days (or weeks) to get into a routine. Brandon is going to take him and I will be picking him up so at least I won't have to drop him off. Tomorrow will probably be much more difficult for me than for him. I am trying really hard to focus on the positives and not the fact that I will be away from him all day. I keep hoping it will all go better than I am expecting and that I am just being overly anxious. I guess we will see tomorrow...



Playing With My Favorite Rattle


Tummy Time


Watching Mom Cook Dinner

1 comment:

  1. I've been thinking about you today!! I hope everything went great! It definitely is not very fun that first few weeks, but I'm sure Grant is living it up being fawned over by the older kids in his class! Sounds like the teachers are great too! I'm sure he'll be a teacher's pet in no time. :)

    ReplyDelete