Thursday, April 14, 2011

11 months!!

11 months old...only 1 short month until the big ONE!!  The best way I can describe Grant at this age is that he is ALWAYS on the go!!  He has more energy than you could imagine and he is always busy, busy, busy doing something! 

He is getting so close to walking, but still hasn't taken a step without holding on to something.  He can stand alone for a short time before falling.  I really can't imagine how tired I am going to be once he is walking!

He continues to talk more and more and amazes us everyday with the things he says. He is imitating so much of what we say now.  He will pretty consistently wave and say "bye bye" and calls me "mama" and Brandon "dada."  He also is consistent with saying "ball" and "uh oh."

We are down to 4 bottles a day now.  He eats food 3 times a day and snacks 2-3 times a day.  He is really growing and is in 12 month and some 18 month clothes and size 4 shoes.  His hair is also getting pretty long and I think we are going to have to get a hair cut soon.  For some reason, I don't want him to get his hair cut, but it is starting to get in his eyes so I guess we're going to have to do it.

He loves going to daycare and gets so excited when he is dropped off in the morning.  He loves his teachers and all of his friends there and I finally don't feel guilty about him going to daycare.  I really do think he enjoys it and is learning a lot from the other kids. 

I really can't believe that this time next month, I will be mom to a 1 year old!  Wow, this year has flown by!






No comments:

Post a Comment