Every morning I wake up Grant and feed him and then we come back upstairs to see Dad. He is usually in the bathroom getting ready and Grant gets so excited as I begin to open the bathroom door. On Friday morning, we went in to the bathroom and I told Grant to say "Hey Daddy." He looked right up and said "Hey Daddy!" Brandon and I both looked at each other and were like, did he really just say that? It was the first time he has put two words together. Of course, he did it that one time and hasn't done it since :)
His new words this week have been duck and bottle...although they are not consistent yet either.
BTW...we had to put Grant back on the hypoallergenic formula. This week, he started having stomach problems and was more fussy than normal so we switched him back. So I guess he hasn't grown out of his milk protein allergy yet :( We have to talk to his pediatrician to find out the next step from here...oh well, we tried.
TWO
12 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment