The best way I can describe Grant at 15 months is that he is constantly on the go! He is such an active little boy and definitely doesn't sit still for long (which means that Brandon and I don't either). He walks so fast at times now that he is basically running. He continues to talk more and more and at times can put 2-3 words together and say phrases. He definitely gets across all of his wants and needs and is great at throwing tantrums. He is also at the age that it is really difficult to take him out to eat...he doesn't like sitting in a high chair very long and can get really loud :) He is getting his 7th tooth...a molar on the bottom left. His favorite foods right now are green beans, goldfish crackers and diced pears.
He is the love of our lives and I honestly can hardly remember what my life was like before him.
No comments:
Post a Comment