Friday was mine and Brandon's 5th wedding anniversary. We decided to go to Asheville for the weekend to celebrate. I have only spent 1 night away from Grant since he has been born. Grant stayed with Brandon's parents for the weekend and we all had a great time! Grant got to spend a lot of time outside, got to go see the cows and had fun meeting new people at church on Sunday. He also started calling Brandon's Dad "Pop" and has been pointing at him in these pictures and saying "Pop" "Pop!" It's very cute!
Brandon and I also had fun in Asheville. We stayed at the Grand Bohemian Hotel and it was amazing! We went out to eat, went to the movies, did some hiking and went to a music festival in downtime Asheville. It was very relaxing, but I have to say that I couldn't wait to get home to my little man!
Mom and Dad hiking near Asheville
No comments:
Post a Comment