Monday was Grant's first full day in his new class at daycare and now he has finished his first week in his new class. Grant's teacher says he has been doing really well with everything. He has been sitting at the small table to eat and napping well using a thicker mat that is sort of like a small crib mattress on the floor. He has 4 other kids in his class. He loves all of the new toys and getting to go outside more. The only bad thing that happened this week is that Grant has gotten bitten twice on his arm by one of the other kids in the class. I know things like that are going to happen in daycare...I just really hope Grant doesn't pick up any of those bad habits. He definitely has been more tired this week when he comes home and overall I think he really likes his new class and friends (except for the kid that keeps biting him!).
Grant loves looking at/reading books more and more every day!
No comments:
Post a Comment