We had not walked through the lights this year yet so we decided to take the boys for a walk to see all of the lights on Friday night. Grant of course loves all of the lights and decorations and Colton seemed to like seeing everything until he fell asleep:) We bundled both of them up and walked all the way into town because they were having a festival in town and we wanted to take Grant to visit Santa. He actually sat on his lap and told him he wanted a bike for Christmas. It was a fun night for all of us. I think we get so used to seeing all of the lights every night (and focus on the traffic we have to deal with) that we sometimes forget to stop and really enjoy the benefits of living in Christmas Town USA:)
Grant was obsessed with playing on this sleigh...I think it was his favorite thing of the night.
Colton all bundled up and staying warm with Dad.
I was so proud of Grant for visiting with Santa!
No comments:
Post a Comment