We had a great Thanksgiving and spent the day visiting lots of family. We had lunch at my cousin Debbie's house with the Deal side of the family. It was so great to see all of my cousins and for Grant and Colton to get to meet some of their new cousins. There were 11 children there under the age of 6 and Colton wasn't even the youngest (he was 4th to the youngest)! So you can imagine that the kids had lots of fun playing together.
We had dinner with the Martins and enjoyed seeing baby Bryson again. Grant and Colton had a great time playing with MaMaw and PaPaw and we had so much great food to eat all day!
I have so much to be thankful for this Thanksgiving...my amazing family and friends, my health, my job. I am so thankful to have two healthy and happy boys that are full of life and bring so much joy to our lives. I am thankful for my amazing husband who is a great father and does so much for me and the boys. I am thankful that we have such a wonderful and close knit family and that my boys are surrounded by love at home and each day at school.
I have to say that although the holidays bring so much happiness to my life, it is also really difficult this year since Daddy is not here. He would love every minute of it...watching the kids play, visiting with everyone, laughing and telling jokes. I miss him every day and even more around the holidays. I try to focus on all of the wonderful memories I have and the great times we had together. I know he watches over us every single day and is smiling down from up above and I try to take comfort in that.
Visiting with GiGi
Grant named "his brother" as someone he was most thankful for this Thanksgiving:)
Giving thanks for our cousins
My sweet baby
Colton getting some love from his favorite aunts!
Attempting a family pic:)
Giving so much thanks for this family!
Cuties!
Spending time with MiMi
Giving thanks for 3 generations
Grant loves his dad and uncles!
Sweet baby Bryson
Having fun with MaMaw and PaPaw!
I couldn't be more thankful for these boys!
Happy Thanksgiving!
No comments:
Post a Comment