Colton is doing great at 3 weeks old and is continuing to sleep well at night. He is consistently going 4-4 1/2 hours between feedings at night, which has been great! I have definitely been enjoying my time home with him. He is continuing to grow and is moving out of some of his newborn clothes into 0-3 months clothes.
Everything checked out great with Grant at his 3 year well check. He weighed 38 lbs 7 ounces and was 39 1/4 inches tall. He is in the 90th percentile for his height and weight and is certainly a growing little (really I should say big) boy!
Relaxing in his swing
Taking a stroll with momma
Cute little feet
Wide eyed and awake!
Tummy time on his playmat
Taking a little snooze
Giving a little smile
Finally awake!
Hanging out with dad
We went on our first family outing on Sunday to Toys R Us/Babies R Us and it went well. Grant had a gift card that he got for his birthday and he spent it on this guitar, which he loves!
Rocking out with dad:)
Unfortunately Grant poured a cup of milk on himself before I got to take pictures of them in their matching Big brother/Little brother shirts...hopefully I can get one soon...I hardly have any pictures of those 2 together:)
No comments:
Post a Comment