Colton is a very sweet baby. He is definitely growing and is about to out grow most of his newborn clothes. I am still breastfeeding and he is supplementing 3 ounces with each feeding and is eating every 3 hours during the day. I am starting to wean him from breastfeeding since I am having to supplement more and more. He is doing great sleeping at night and the past few nights has gone 5-6 hours between his night time feedings. It is great to only have to get up once at night and hopefully we are on our way to sleeping through the night:)
He is smiling more and starting to make cooing baby sounds. He is awake and alert much more and is focusing better and will track some objects and faces. He loves looking at fans, his playmat and swinging. Last night, he actually didn't cry during his bath and seemed to even enjoy it a little. He absolutely loves his pacifier and still is not a fan of getting his diaper changed most of the time.
His brother continues to love and adore him and is so ready for him to get bigger so they can play together. He asks me about that all the time:)
Colton and I are getting tons of quality time together right now, which has been amazing. I love this sweet little guy:)
Hi Mommy!
All of these pictures make me very sleepy.
No comments:
Post a Comment