I just finished weaning him from breastfeeding over the weekend because I am having to supplement so much. He is now drinking a little over 4 ozs every 3 hours during the day. He has graduated from his newborn clothes into 0-3 months and is definitely getting longer and gaining weight. We have his 2 month check up in a couple of weeks and I can't wait to see how much he has grown.
Unfortunately Colton has had his first cold for the past week. Brandon and I have both been sick and despite our best efforts, we gave it to him. He is mostly just congested and thank goodness has not had a fever. He seems to be on the mend now.
He is definitely getting more interested in looking at different things on his playmat and bouncy seat and reaches for them sometimes:)
Colton continues to look like his big brother and his dad but he is definitely a momma's boy right now:)
Colton loves this seat! Thanks to the Powells for letting us borrow:)
Colton at 6 weeks
Grant at 6 weeks
Colton
Grant
Definitely some differences, but I would say that you can tell these two are brothers:)
No comments:
Post a Comment