Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Really Growing

A few Colton updates: He seems to have hit a growth spurt in the past couple of weeks and is really growing! He has moved to his 3 month clothes and is now eating 5 1/2 ozs six times a day. The best news...since last Thursday he has been going 9 hours between night time feedings from around 9:30 pm to 6:30 am which has been awesome! I really hope he keeps this up when I go back to work...which is in just over 1 week:( I have been soaking in and taking advantage of every single minute I have left before I have to go back to work!
He really loves this seat. He gets so excited looking at the animals and trying to reach for them!

Colton also loves watching the lights and music and batting at the toys on his play mat.
He's starting to get a little belly!
He still has some crazy hair! This look cracks me up:)
I also took him for a walk this week using our Ergo baby carrier for the first time. He loved looking around at everything and was definitely taking it all in!

No comments:

Post a Comment