We were so glad to have Brandon home on Sunday for Father's Day after he had to work almost non-stop during the week. We spent most of the day just hanging out and relaxing and then went to visit PaPaw and MaMaw on Sunday evening to wish PaPaw a Happy Father's Day. It was really nice to spend the day together as a family.
Brandon is such an amazing dad and husband and I'm glad we had a day to celebrate him and everything he does for our family. He works so hard during the day and then helps out with the boys and things around the house too every evening and weekend. Grant and Colton love him so much. Grant looks forward to his dad coming home from work every day and absolutely loves spending time with him. I am so fortunate to have such a great family and couldn't be happier about the family that Brandon and I have created together. Happy Father's Day Brandon/Dad!
Father's day gifts from mom and the boys. Brandon and Grant love to listen to music and dance around the house so Brandon also got an iHome for father's day.
This is everyone's "ARRGH" faces...Colton decided he likes to pretend to be a pirate:)
This picture cracks me up...I love Colton's scared face:)
So sweet together
I have to say that this father's day was a little bittersweet for me. It was my first father's day without my dad. We typically always spend father's day at the lake with my dad and I was so glad that we were able to go up there on Saturday and spend the day with my family. Daddy would have loved that we were all up there together. I miss him so much and holidays like this really remind me how much I do miss him and how I would give anything for him to be here to watch Grant and Colton grow up. Grant has asked me multiple times who will drive the boat at the lake now that PawPaw is in heaven? It is so difficult to hear him ask questions like that. Daddy/PawPaw, we love you and miss you so much.
No comments:
Post a Comment