Sunday, May 12, 2013

Mother's Day

We celebrated Mother's Day with MiMi, MaMaw, GiGi and Aunt Kelli after Grant's birthday party on Saturday. Grant was so excited to give MiMi and MaMaw the handprint art projects he made for them. We are so fortunate to have such great women in our lives!

Today was a nice Mother's Day for me. It was great to just relax and spend some time together as a family. Grant made me a really sweet art project at school. Grant (and Daddy) also got me a new Mom picture frame and a new bag that will be great for carrying everything needed for 2 kids. I can't believe my due date is in just 1 week! I am so fortunate and lucky to have such an amazing family! I will always do everything I can to be the best momma possible to my 2 sweet boys.






I love this sweet boy so much and am so proud to be his momma!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment