Batman decorations
Notice Grant in the birthday hat:) All of the kids at his table are in his class. We did the party for the 2, 3 and 4 year olds at his school. I was surprised at how thankful, polite and well behaved all of the kids were!
My sweet birthday boy:)
So what is Grant like at 3 years old?
He is so loving and caring and loves playing with all of his school friends and his cousin Hannah. He loves spending time with all of his family. He is so smart and truly amazes us with the things he says and does. He loves to sing, read books, play outside, play on the iPad and we probably let him watch TV a little more than we should.
He loves wrestling and jumping on his daddy and curling up beside me to read his bedtime story every night. He is a little defiant at times, but for the most part listens pretty well for a 3 year old. He sleeps great and will eat most anything but loves French fries, oreo cookies, and peach cups.
He uses both his left and right hand for doing things and we really haven't figured out which he is going to be yet. It is amazing how well he can throw any type of ball with his left hand...maybe we have a left handed pitcher in the works:)
He is so excited to be a big brother and I know he is going to be the best big brother ever! He loves helping do things and is so independent. I know he is going to be a great help as well as being gentle and kind with his brother.
I am so fortunate to be his momma and I love him more than I could ever say.
Happy Birthday Grant!!
No comments:
Post a Comment