Tuesday, July 13, 2010

First Time Sleeping Through the Night!

Grant slept through the night last night for the first time! We fed him at 10 and then he fell asleep right before 11. He slept until 6:15 this morning...that is over 7 hours of sleep! Brandon and I were both really excited! I fed him at 6:15 and he fell right back asleep and slept until about 7:45. He was so happy and all smiles when he woke back up this morning. I think he knew he had hit a milestone last night and had done something special:) We are hoping this will continue...I guess we will see what happens tonight.

Grant is still sleeping in the bassinet in our room, but I think we are going to try putting him in the crib tonight. We got a video monitor yesterday so we will both feel better about him sleeping in his crib. I'll update tomorrow on how it goes!

No comments:

Post a Comment