Friday, July 9, 2010

Out to Eat...and AWAKE!

Ok, so you know how I just posted earlier that Grant sleeps as soon as we start riding anywhere in the car and that he sleeps the entire time that we are out...well that all changed tonight. Brandon, Grant and I went out to eat tonight. We have only been out to eat with Grant a few other times. We started riding in the car and I kept waiting for him to fall asleep, but instead he was looking around everywhere with his big, bright eyes. We got to the restaurant and he was still awake. Brandon and I were both nervous to go in because we have this terrible fear of him screaming in public. I know it will eventually happen, but we are trying to put it off as long as possible. We went into the restaurant and he was still wide awake, looking around everywhere and taking in this new surrounding. Thankfully there was no crying...he was a perfect little angel. He stayed awake for about 20 mins and then fell asleep. We had a really nice dinner :)

No comments:

Post a Comment