Monday, July 26, 2010

Visit with Cousin Jeremy and my BFF Lila

So I am a little behind on my blog postings. I have been having some computer problems with uploading pictures, but hopefully I can get caught up with posting over the next couple of days.

Last Wednesday, Grant got a visit from Brandon's first cousin and college roommate, Jeremy. He currently lives in New Mexico so we don't get to see him very often. He was in town this weekend for Ian and Emily's wedding (some of our very best friends!). Drew, Jodi, and Lila came over and Jeremy got to visit with Grant and Lila for the first time. Aunt Mary Ellen also stopped by. Everyone had a great time and we captured more fun pics of Grant and Lila. I can't imagine how many times these two will be photographed together over their lifetime. I'm sure the number will be in the millons!











No comments:

Post a Comment