Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Happy Birthday Hannah!

Hannah, Grant's first cousin, turned 1 on July 23rd. Her birthday party was on Sunday and we went on our way home from Blowing Rock. Kelli, Heath, and my parents did a great job with all of the food and decorations! She had a Tinkerbell themed party and dressed up like Tinkerbell! She was so cute! There were lots of friends and family and Hannah got so many new clothes, books, and toys. She especially loved her birthday cake as you can see from the pictures below!

We all had a great time celebrating Hannah's birthday. I can't believe she is already 1! It seems like only yesterday that I was holding her tiny little body in my arms for the first time, a proud aunt. I posted some of my favorite pictures below of Hannah with her aunt and uncle right after she was born.











Some of Hannah's first photos with Aunt Shannon and Uncle Brandon



No comments:

Post a Comment