Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Sweet Moments


Today I sat Grant in his boppy pillow on our bed while I folded laundry. He loves to look at fans so I let him sit under the fan so he would hopefully be entertained by the fan so I could get the laundry folded. To my surprise, he watched me the entire time I folded laundry. Brandon and I have been noticing him follow us more with his eyes when we move around, but not as intently as he watched me today. He did not take his eyes off me and followed me with his eyes as I walked around our bedroom. It was the sweetest thing...he watched his Mom and didn't even look at the fan :)

By the way, he went 6 1/2 hours between night time feedings last night. Not quite as good as the night before, but definitely staying on the right track!

No comments:

Post a Comment