Grant Steven Martin was born at 1:01 am on May 14, 2010. He was 7 lbs. 8 ozs. and 20.5 inches long. I was induced at 38 weeks so Grant was born almost exactly 2 weeks before his due date. I remember an overwhelming feeling of love and a protective instinct when I first saw Grant. I also remember thinking that he has really big hands for such a little baby! I can't describe the joy and excitement that Brandon and I felt when he came into our lives...we were also anxious and nervous because we now had this precious little life that was our sole responsibility. Everyone in our family couldn't have been more excited! Grant is the first grandson for my parents...my Dad has waited so long for a little boy! Grant is the first grandchild for Brandon's parents. Here are some of my favorite first pictures of Grant with his new family.
Grant's First Photos with Mom

The Proud Granparents


Grant with Aunt Mary Ellen
Grant with Aunt Kelli, Uncle Heath and Cousin Hannah

No comments:
Post a Comment