Friday, July 9, 2010

Still Working On It

Grant is still not sleeping completely throught the night...but he is getting closer. Last night, we fed him at 9:10, but he didn't fall asleep until around 11 p.m. He slept until 5:15 a.m. and may have slept longer if I would have left him alone. I woke up and saw that he had slid down to the bottom of the bassinet and was really scrunched up looking. We have the head of the bassinet slightly inclined because he has some nasal congestion. Because of this, he sometimes slides down in the bassinet. Most of the time I can move him and he doesn't wake up, but this morning he woke up. Anyway, I fed him and he fell right back asleep and slept until 7:30. I definitely can't complain because he has been doing really well at night, but I really hope he is sleeping throught the night by the time I go back to work, which is on Aug. 5th :(
I really think he will get it by then!

We have a little less than 4 weeks left to spend all day, every day together and I definitely want to make the most of it! Things are getting a lot easier as he gets older and I love our days together!

No comments:

Post a Comment