Monday, July 12, 2010

Oh No, The Big 3-0!

I'm still in denial that I am actually 30, but I guess I have to accept it. I turned 30 on June 27th and Brandon will turn 30 on July 27th. My family had a combo birthday party for us at my Grandmother's house on Saturday night. We had lots of fun (other than the turning 30 part)! We had dinner, cake, ice cream, presents and lots of fun playing with Grant and Hannah.

We were also entertained by Hannah dancing to "All the Single Ladies" and by trying to get Hannah and Grant to pose for their first photos together. I posted some of my favorite photos from the night.




Hannah is ready to party!


Grant napped during the beginning of the party. He was excited about the fun gifts from Aunt Kelli, Uncle Heath and Cousin Hannah from their trip to Sea World.

Grant with Grandmother

Hannah reading Brandon his birthday card

Grant had lots of smiles throughout the night :)


Here are our attempts at getting an 8 week old and 11 1/2 month old to take pictures together. They turned out pretty cute :)


Hannah likes to point at everything and say "What dat?"

Favorite Cousins


Grant with Grandma

PawPaw and Grandma with their two favorite people:)




Grant got lots of kisses throughout the night!

Hannah dancing to her favorite song!

Grant watching Hannah dance

My Sweet Baby Boy

1 comment:

  1. Happy Birthday(s)! Grant is getting so big and he's so alert! I love his outfit...those shorts are to die for:)

    I also love the picture of him smiling with his great-grandmother! SO CUTE!

    Can't wait for another play date:)

    Jodi

    ReplyDelete