in my crib!
Grant slept in his crib for the first time last night. Brandon and I have been super over protective and have kept him in the bassinet in our room until last night. We decided it was time to try the transition to the crib and felt more comfortable with it after we purchased a video monitor. We also have a movement monitor that will alarm if it doesn't detect movement/breathing for 20 seconds and a sound monitor. I know...it sounds really bad to say that we have so many types of monitors. Anyway, it went really well! Grant slept from around 11 until 5:30...that is 2 nights in a row of 6-7 hours straight of sleep! Brandon and I also slept really well...I only checked on him a couple of times when I first put him down...it was probably some of the best sleep that I have had since he has been born :) Hopefully tonight will go just as well!
Last Night
Who knew there were so many types of monitors!?!? Grant is so cute. Hope to see that little guy very soon.
ReplyDeleteMeghan